Want to sell your surplus licences in a reliable and safe way?
Licence Broker is part of Licentiemakelaar BV and is specialised in the mediation of selling surplus software licences. There are three types of (perpetual) Microsoft Licence agreements that can be transferred. These are the Open, Select and Enterprise agreements.
Important to know with the sales of surplus software:
- Most surplus licences are traded from the producers of Microsoft, Oracle, Autodesk and Adobe.
- Microsoft has three different types of licence agreements that can be transferred (sold), these are Open, Select and Enterprise licence agreements.
- Till July 2012 a number of software manufacturers stipulated that licences could not be resold. However, since then manufacturers are legally obliged to grant their cooperation in this. Licentiemakelaar and its partners work strictly in accordance with the European Law and Legislation, provided and confirmed by the Court of Justice of the European Union in July 2012. Each transaction where Licence Broker acts as mediator is performed conform these guidelines.
- Please note, not all licences can be transferred. For Microsoft, this only applies for example for the Open, Select and Enterprise licences, where these licences also have to comply with a number of specific requirements.
- There is a lot of demand for the last three versions of Microsoft Office. But also Microsoft Server 2008 and up, SQL Server products and Exchange products are requested a lot. More specific applications also qualify such as for example Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Licence Broker fulfils the role of your broker. As you licence broker we strive to sell your surplus licences against the best conditions.
- After we, as your licence broker, have received the approval to complete the sales, the revenue will be transferred within 7 days.
- Licence Broker adopts a no-cure-no-pay method. If no revenue is realised, we do not receive anything. We only receive commission if actual revenue was generated for your organisation. The commission percentage will be agreed with you beforehand.
Do you have any questions or would you like to make an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us or use the contact form.